What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide on how to grow your list by 2 to 3 times in 30 days whilst getting leads for less than 1 cent each
- How to market on the bigsites like CNN, FOX, NBC, NY Times, Washington Post for pennies on the dollar
- Have the ability to advertise on EVERY site on the web with a tiny budget
- How to gett 100% of your traffic onto your list and get 200-400% ROI
- See your conversions double, triple, oreven quadruple
- This strategy is currently getting 400% ROI
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Your Second List scores 71.88/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.yoursecondlist.com/specialoffer/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: yoursecondlist.com you’ll also be taken through to yoursecondlist.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)